- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian crispy bread crumbs (half 8-oz box)
- 1 lb thin sliced chicken breasts, rinsed, patted dry
- 8 very thin slices Swiss cheese (about 1/2 oz each)
- 4 slices deli cooked ham
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 10-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, in shallow bowl, stir together flour, salt and pepper. In second shallow bowl, beat egg. In third shallow bowl, place bread crumbs
- When oil is hot, coat all sides of each chicken breast slice with flour mixture, then egg and bread crumbs. Place in skillet; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. If necessary, cook in 2 batches.
- Once all chicken is golden, arrange all slices in skillet. Place 1 cheese slice on each chicken breast slice. Top each with 1 ham slice and second cheese slice
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is hot, bubbly and golden brown, and chicken is no longer pink in center.
I hope enjoy!!!!